Saturday, November 23, 2013

cat wrangling and strange names

I have decided that since my dog doesn't want to listen I have officially given her a middle name, thinking that she will know that she is really in trouble.  I don't think that she received that memo because when I have started to use her middle name and call her "Paisely Renee" she continues the behavior that I am trying to get her to stop.  I really think that she is going deaf. 

My cats started sneezing earlier this week and now I have to give them a liquid antibiotic and eye drops.  So twice a day I have become a cat wrangler and they hate me for it.  I am not sure how many more ways I can psych them out and catch them.  Yesterday I was walking through the living room and was trying to act as if I didn't even see the cat standing in the floor, then I swooped down and trapped her.  I am suppose to give these eye drops four times a day and I am doing good to give them twice. 

My parents are now into the war of the roses.  My dad has moved out to the pool house because my mother sleeps all day and wants to start cleaning house, watching TV, and turning on all the lights when he needs to go to bed.  Now she has taken to calling me.  She called me Wednesday night to tell me that he cancelled her doctors appointment and would I take her.  Thursday night she couldn't get the mop to work.  Last night he was down graded to "the man that I am married to".  My poor dad. 

I watched a Spike Lee interview last night and he and his wife named their daughter "Satchel".  All I could think of was that she should be hanging out with Michael Jackson's son "Blanket". 

Just to show that there is someone for everyone.  Charlie Manson is getting married to a girl (she is in her 20's) he has named "Star".

No comments:

Post a Comment