Tuesday, December 17, 2013

options



Will someone please tell me why I thought these decals on the back glass of a vehicle were cute and thought about purchasing them?  It is almost like advertising to a serial killer how many people are in the house. 

This summer when my weight peaked at 190.  I somehow thought that I would always be that size, so I gave away all of my size 12 clothing.  Now that I am almost back into a size 12, I have to buy new clothing.  The issue is that I am on lockdown.  I don't want to spend any money and I don't want to eat anything.  I am afraid of using things or food to stuff into this hole that I feel inside.  I know that it is up to me to heal myself.  I am not sure what the future holds for me so I am hoarding my money to ensure that I have options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment