Wednesday, December 25, 2013

weird monday

someone once told me that weird situations only happen to me, I am starting to believe it

Sunday night I went and stayed with a friend.  I got up Monday morning and called the vet because Buckley had a positive heartworm test.  I usually just take the dogs and drop them off and come back later to pick them up, so I just wear my sweats from the night before with a t shirt and sweatshirt and no bra.  I also had to take Chloe to get her shots.  I took Buckley in first and we sat down.  The phone was ringing off the hook and this lady comes in screaming that her dog was hit by a car and someone needed to come quick (of course she was on her phone at the same time).  Another lady comes in and she has a dog she needs to put to sleep.  A couple come in with a bunt cake and want to talk (the phone is still ringing off the hook).  The original girl comes back in the door screaming that someone needs to come and look at her dog.  I just look at her and said, the doctor knows and will be out soon.  Why do you let your dog out where it can get hit by a car????

I take Buckley to the examining room and sure enough he has heartworm, $400 and an overnight stay later he is better.  I then go and get Chloe, she is not happy with he momma (the lady with the dog is still standing outside talking on her phone).  She gets all of her shots and doc doesn't think that she has respiratory infection still.  I can hear the lady in the foyer with the run over dog.  When I leave, I ask Karen what happened and she said that dog was dead when she got here. 

I get to come home and take a shower so I can take my car to get my oil changed.  This is my day off....ugh.  Traffic was horrible because everyone is Christmas shopping.  Thankfully I had all of mine day and finished my husbands list as well.  I feel bad that the rest of his hasn't arrived yet, it was suppose to be here last night by 8.  He probably thinks that I didn't really get him anything. 





No comments:

Post a Comment