Friday, July 6, 2012

covering it up

saw a very young Katie Holmes on TV today, wondered what she would have thought then if someone would have told her that she would marry her heart throb, be on the front of every magazine, have children, and be getting divorced because her husband is part of some kind of weird religion that now she fears

lately, i wish that i had a crystal ball....my dad says that your life is your responsibility and that i control it....not a higher power

karma, it scares the crap out of me

i am so scared to be happy, because for me it never is long lasting

i think i have finally figured out the dragon, it wasn't acceptable to show emotions at my house growing up (unless you are happy or sarcasm)....which is also why i have always picked emotionally unavailable men.  Unable to handle me, my emotions, or totally discount my emotions. 

i eat to shove down all of those emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment