Sunday, July 8, 2012

if you think you can or you cant

you are probably right

isn't it amazing how you don't do things because you never tried

grazing on facebook and a friend did a project that she found on pinterest, she was excited that she finally did one project out of many that she had pined......which made me think that i only have one item pined on my pinterest and that is the calendar that i lived and died with during my campaign

so, i started pining things that i liked and bread pudding was one of those items, i found a recipe and went into the kitchen to make it.   I always get really excited when i find a place that has bread pudding on the menu...........here is the kicker, i have NEVER made it because i thought it might be too difficult

old bread
butter
eggs
milk
sugar
cinnamon
vanilla

really, i am almost 40, my sister turned me on to it when i was an early teenager, i spend $60 for one at a pie auction and those are the ingredients.........................really, everything in life is this easy, i just make it more difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment