Sunday, July 1, 2012

still looking

isnt it funny how when you find EXACTLY what it is that you are looking for that you stop looking.....

after matt had moved out and back in, i decided that he had overtaken my original office that i needed to make the spare bedroom into MY office (noone EVER slept there anyway).  I have furnished it with everything that i like, even a purple futon with polka dotted pillows.  I have the greatest writing desk that i took a chance on and my bff asked me where i got it because it is perfect.  I was sitting here thinking that after i bought it, then gave it a great review, that the sales probably increased.

I live in an Amazon world, i depend on other people's opinions to make my decision.  I didnt with the desk, it had one bad review (no hardware, i think the people were just idiots and threw it away with the packaging), so i took the chance and had the exact desk that i needed for my office.

I bought the car that matt wanted and now i still look as i drive past the dealerships.......obviously i didnt get EXACTLY what i wanted because i am still looking.

makes me wonder about other parts of my life where i am still looking

No comments:

Post a Comment