Wednesday, July 4, 2012

losing the fear

Let me ask you something, in all the years that you have…undressed in front of a gentleman has he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out and left? No? It’s because he doesn’t care! He’s in a room with a naked girl, he just won the lottery. I am so tired of saying no, waking up in the morning and recalling every single thing I ate the day before, counting every calorie I consumed so I know just how much self loathing to take into the shower. I’m going for it. I have no interest in being obese, I’m just through with the guilt..................liz in eat, pray, love

it is so true, women base their self worth by a number on a scale or the number on the tag inside our jeans

yesterday, i went and bought bigger clothes, i refuse to beat myself up about it.

I will lose the weight, i will always lose the weight, i just need to lose the thing that makes me gain the weight.  The thing that makes me want to see the bottom of the ice cream container way beyond the point and time that i was satisfied.  The thing that i continue to try and push down with food or shoes, that emotion that i am so afraid will come up and destroy me and my life. 

1 comment: