Monday, July 23, 2012

soul killer

i took a year off from dating after the narcissist broke my heart and I had hurt Jon so much.  I finally stopped running and getting drunk every night.  One night my roommate and I went to dinner and there was a guy there with a little girl, he obviously had been there for quite some time drinking.  I felt so sorry for the daughter and the father who was so drunk, he could not stand.  My roommate and I left there and went to a bar that my friend worked at, i couldn't go home with such a bad buzz.  I met my next failed relationship there that night.  Should have been my first clue when he kept trying to kiss me and get me to go out to see his "truck".  He invited me to go and drink black and tans with his friends the next night, we went to olive garden instead.  We dated a few times, then one night he showed up as i was getting off work and i was so excited to see him that i just knew that was a sign.  It was the first time i had dated someone who had a steady job and was serious about doing a good job. 

It wasn't very long before he moved in and the broke his back at work, his employer fired him and we spent the next 3 years in court.  He had no insurance and no way to buy pain medication, so he lived on tequila and ibuprofen.  The problem was, you never knew who was going to come to the party, some days it was fun guy and some days it was crazy, mean guy. 

I was seriously scared to leave that relationship, knowing that he would kill me or burn the house down. 

Everyday is stayed in that relationship i felt as if i losing a little part of my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment