Tuesday, July 17, 2012

instant diagnosis

yep, today was the first day back to the gym.....172lbs, back at my heaviest....i feel like Oprah, how does this happen, why is it when i think i have things under control life throws me a curve ball and i am out of control again.  I used to blame this on being a Libra, to one extreme or another, but now i have a new crutch....i am bipolar.....really????

I get to go see my new shrink tomorrow....i already know that i don't have the money to support that habit and what i really wanted to do was to print my blog and just give it to him.  We live in this world of i want what i want, when i want it.....i want someone to look at my thoughts, give me a diagnosis, tell me to get over it and kick me in the arse, and send me on my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment