Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Changing the game

It has been almost a week since my melt down.  I have been in san Antonio since Sunday.   Last week I felt so overwhelmed and didn't want to come because I had so much to do.

I had a call in yesterday, dept manager with an ex husband that is going to have his leg cut off and is full of staf infection.  
I have really been spending time thinking of how to get the drama out of my life, to get people be more  responsible for finding the solutions for the problems that they bring to me.   I am going to stop being the person who says "I will take care of it" and leverage my team.   I have to get the negative out of my life. ..... it is not helping me get myself out of this hole that I have been trying to drag myself out of for the last year. 

This week's conference is called "changing the game".  I am going to have to stay focused and turn the tables on my people to get them to stand on their own two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment