Tuesday, May 22, 2012

brown bag

i am old fashioned when it comes to brown bagging, pb&j all the way. 

I like whole wheat bread, strawberry jelly (griffins of course), and extra crunchy peanut butter and the bread must be soft.  Matt on the hand will eat ham and cheese and the bread he isn't so picky about.  I took one for the team the other day and went to the store, bought two loaves of bread.  I went to make my lunch yesterday and noticed that there were 2 slices of bread in the old package, i knew they would be not as soft as the new, so i did what any good wife would do.......i took 2 slices out of the new package and replaced with the old. This morning when i made my lunch the old bread was gone and no one is the wiser, except for you.....................and matt if he reads this, which he probably wont because i always get into trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment