Thursday, May 17, 2012

overthinker

sometimes i wonder if i over commit myself so that i don't have to deal with the issues at hand

they have found four more masses on my mothers brain, this probably explains her violent mood swings.  I know there is a very special place in heaven for my father, who takes care of her (or at least tries to when she will let him) all by himself.  There is no way my skin is thick enough to take care of someone and have them look at me and "i love you, but i don't know why".....i am still not sure how to take that.  This may be another one of my issues, i over think things too much.  Thankfully, my ADD kicks in and i usually find something else to obsess over. 

I haven't see my mother since the "rules" talk.  I bought her a plant for mothers day, but she wasn't in the mood for visitors.  Since it went so well last time, i decided to listen to my father and stay away.  I wonder if she will remember that it was mothers day or if i should just plant the flowers in my planters and think of her everytime i look at them.....there i go overthinking things again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment