Monday, May 7, 2012

random post

thankfully, this is finals week.  I have not enrolled for the summer, not sure if i am or not.  Part of me is scared not to and the other doesn't want to waste a semester if only for just 3 hours.  I have until the end of June to know whether or not i will have a new job come 2013.  I have an audit to get through the same week of election (i am really not sure if there is enough xanax for that week).  My shoulders have started to hurt again, i had to buy new pillows because my dog decided to mark my old ones.  It is amazing how personal a pillow is, my father in law has had the same pillow since he was a child.  The hilarious part about it is that it looks like a child's pillow and i swear it is filled with bricks it is so hard.  I remember when the latest as seen on TV fad was buckwheat pillows, this is what this pillow felt like.

I saw the mean girls Saturday night and they have seemed to have lost some of their power, thankfully.  It is funny how it all seems to be about perception. 

I have stepped outside my comfort zone and have tried something different.  Not every person can say they saw their name on a ticket.  It is surreal to drive around town and see signs with my name on them.  I am used to being known for my parents or for my in laws.  I know why people risk their privacy for the public life......i cant wait for it all to be over with so i can go back to my quiet, secluded life that involves not talking to people i don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment