Thursday, May 3, 2012

what a wonderful world

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I got up early this morning to water my flower garden.  I am a novice at this so i am not sure when to water, but i do know that i cant wait until i have a day off to do it. 

This is how the ADD thought process goes.....if you water during the day, then you will burn up your flowers, but if you wait until night then there is a chance they could mold, i could water when i get off work, but what if it is still too hot and then gets dark soon after.......so morning it is

I put on my robe and stood in the front yard, the only thing that was missing was pink fuzzy slippers, curlers, and my coffee.

Since i planted bulbs, i know that if you water too much they will mold....so i just wet down the ground....then i saw the starting of the weed population (now i know why my mother is so obsessive) and so i pulled some of the little varmints....darn, i need to get up earlier. 

As i went to put a little more water on my flowers by the mailbox, i saw that i had a little yellow butterfly entourage...and i thought to myself "what a wonderful world"

i decided to go and check on my baby rabbits.....they are gone and look as though they have been for a long time...........ugh, WEEDS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are spot on. Morning is the optimal time to water flowers or yard. Sounds like you are getting a green thumb! Want to come work on my yard?????

    ReplyDelete