Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life is amazing.

Life is amazing.

A young lady that I know whose father just died and found out that she has the same rare blood disease that he had. I met Amber through an online class that we had together.  She had some issues and I found her on Facebook and have had the honor to follow her through her journey. 

Yeah know, I've been very blessed! Yes my daddy is no longer here with us, but would he want me to stop my life?, he's here, he's watching & he's proud! Yes I have a blood condition that has CHANGED my whole life, & I will be on a blood thinner the rest of my life. But Gods still letting me breathe, he has a plan for me, I can feel it.. He helped me get through this, he knew where the clot was goi...ng & not going, he let me get somewhere safe & live! When I found out I had this blood condition, I was ANGRY, SCARED, UPSET, & HURT... Since I've been out of the hospital I've had tons of dr apps, check ups, etc..... Yes I'm sick & tired of it, but God left me on this earth for a reason. I sit back sometimes & get so angry this has happened to me but then I stop.... & think.. Im not a child who has cancer & has to live in the hospital, I'm not poor, I'm not living on the streets, I'm not starving, I'm not fighting for my life, and for that I am so thankful, I have my bad days... We all do, but at the end of the day I'm one blessed girl who has her Father (God) & my guardian angel, looking after me... I'm not going to be scared anymore.. Worried, ya maybe at times.. But I'm going to take a step back & tell myself; I'm here for a reason, I could have died that day God put an obstacle in my life, but we over came it. Please take nothing for granted.. Think of people that are dying right now, homeless & starving, before you say, "Why me?" I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment