Wednesday, May 23, 2012

the cancer

the older i get, the more negativity becomes a cancer that i fear

I dont watch scary movies because they leave me with a feeling that i just cant shake. 

I listened to a book on cd once about how every interaction you have either fills or empties your bucket, positive people fill you bucket....negative ones only take from your bucket. 

I had a person on facebook that only wanted to put negative things up and celebrate other peoples failures.  I deleted this person, i cannot and will not allow negative people to make me paranoid that i am the next person they will target. 

I can empathize, i used to be that person....the person who tore everyone else down to make themselves feel better.  The problem is that there will always be someone else that appears to be a threat to you and there isnt enough hours in the day to tear them all down. 

I choose to not allow that in my life and to distance myself from those people.  I understand it, but it doesnt mean that i have to condone or participate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment