Monday, March 11, 2013

doing better

I really think that i made the right choice this semester by only taking 3 hours and really have zero homework to go with it.   I needed the break and it is really nice to not have the pressure of homework and tests.  I just really hope that i can get back on track before the summer semester.  I have to decide soon if i am even going to take classes this summer. 

I did better this weekend.  I did take a long nap yesterday, but Matt motivated me to get up before evening so that i was able to get some errands done.  I had to pick up an order at Dillard's and i was able to get a pair of pants that doesn't make me feels as though i need to lay on the bed to button them.  I then came home and was able to get rid of some clothes that i hadn't worn even when i could fit in them.  I had a board meeting this morning.  I didn't feel like killing anyone which was surprising.  I came home, took a shower, and took Matt to his Dr apt.  We had a few errands to run then i took a nap.  I was able to get up and clean the house which is a good feeling.  I don't feel as lethargic as i was, but i still don't feel like i could make it a week without two days off in a row and at least one of those days being one i could sleep all day.

I remember one summer i lived with my mother and it was my job to vacuum the house either every day or every other day (i don't remember).  I had come home and did my chores only to find out that the vacuum wasn't working and she was irritated that i didn't notice that the vacuum wasn't working.  I remember her asking me if i would notice if i put on my make up and it didn't go on right.  I really wanted to tell her that the floor never had a chance to get dirty, so no i didn't notice that the vacuum didn't pick up anything (because there was NEVER anything to pick up), i thought she just liked that the pile all ran the same way.  It used to bother me when she would come in my house and look around as if she was going to get typhoid fever from being in such a dirty surrounding.  I am sorry if i don't want to spend my life vacuuming my house.  I don't have bugs (and even if i did, Fred would pull their legs off and they would eventually die), i am not being considered for the next episode of hoarders, and besides the animals don't care if there is some of their hair on the floor anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment