Friday, March 8, 2013

the funeral

tomorrow is the funeral for one of my classmates.....

DeeDee and I are going, as always it will be bittersweet to see everyone.  One of the guys is having a get together at his house.  My BFF and i will go long enough to make an appearance but leave before we end up taking home too much baggage.  I just wish i wasn't so heavy, so finding a dress to wear was an adventure.  I am thankful for forgiving fabrics and Lycra undergarments.  I hope i don't break my neck in heels. 

My dad sent me a text today...."when god wants to do something nice for a person he sends them a FRIEND" to which i wanted to reply "when he wants a good laugh, he sends me a crackhead"

I did notice that the homeless guy that was set up by the vi-dock by the liquor store has moved to the next intersection.  Unfortunately, his sign is too small for me to read, but someone hooked him up with a nice dinner....so his sign shouldn't say he is hungry. 

Matt took me to the doctor the other day.  I told him and the Dr to line up on the same side of the room so they could start kicking the crap out of me.  I haven't taken my ADD medication in over a week and had ran out of cymbalta.  My ADD prescription had ran out and my appointment was moved to the week after, so i thought i would just see how i felt not taking it and i didn't really think that the cymbalta was making any difference.  I was told to get all of my medication refilled and to finish my antibiotics for the abscess on the side of my head.  I was given a referral to a shrink in Tulsa and my dad got me a lead on someone as well.  It is so nice to finally feel as though i have the strength/energy to find some answers.  I don't ever want to go through another depression like i did last fall, that was horrible and i am not sure i could survive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment