Friday, March 29, 2013

too long of a week

Mr B and i are enjoying the spring storm.  I love having french doors in my bedroom.  I can lay in bed while the rain nourishes the earth, enjoying the gentle rumbling of the thunder, and the occasional flash of light.  This is the peaceful evening that i needed to end my week of chaos. 

my boss showed up Tuesday, said my store looked great, but i am not pleased with the dust and dust bunnies.  Corporate auditor decided to show up on Wednesday and give me a 38 (yes, out of 100) on my audit.  Thursday, i had it out with my drama child, then sent her home.  I had a line of people in and out of my office....my children just wore me out.  I am not sure how i managed to stay awake to make it home from BA last night, but thank goodness i did. 

Matt has been sleeping on the couch.  My sleeping is getting worse.  I am tossing and turning, kicking him multiple times, so he has just decided it is easier to sleep somewhere else.  I am sure this is why i am so tired all of the time.  I feel like i sleep well but obviously i am not.  This is probably why the last two mornings have been two coffee mornings. 

I am so thankful that i have just two more nights of taxes and then i am done.  I still haven't decided what i am going to do for the summer.  I have Monday to decide. 

I have an RVP visit on Thursday, then i am taking a week off.  I hope that i have the children lined out enough that there wont be major issues while i am gone.  Oh well, they will survive, one way or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment