Wednesday, March 20, 2013

wasted resources

tonight the subject was about being a victim and the seeing situations through the eyes of a victim...it made me think of one of my employees and how quiet it has been since they have been gone and how i am NOT looking forward to the drama when they come back.  This was the person that i caught in the lie and my issue is that i believe people when they tell me things and when i catch them in a lie, i assume everything else they have told me is a lie as well.  I just don't understand why people have to make themselves seem bigger than they are.....it makes me wonder if there is something about me that seems so egotistical that people must make themselves seem better in order for me to accept them.  Either that or i have stupid written on my forehead.....thinking of some of my past relationships it is probably the latter. 

I am just not looking forward to the drama next week and the only solution that i see is to kill her (just kidding) or head it off at the pass.  My fear is that it will only get worse and that the only real solution is to get rid of her, which doesn't bother me, i hate the fact that i am going to have to waste the energy to have the conversation and the situation will remain the same. 

The best analogy that i have ever heard.  There are two types of people in the world, the people who want you to solve their problems and the people who just want to complain.  The person who told me this said "Brett borrowed five dollars from me.  Do I want him to pay me back?  No, I just want to have something to complain about."  I hate wasting resources on people who just want to complain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment