Wednesday, January 9, 2013

i'm too busy to be tired

i often wonder why i am not skinnier.....

5am alarm,snooze
507 am alarm, snooze
514 am alarm, snooze
521 am alarm

drag my behind out of bed, shower, dress, coffee
630 am morning optimist meeting, i swear i barely make it in the door before i have people wanting things.....invoices for quarterly dues are ready....my mother in law wants to help pass them out, but i first must go through them to see who is there, who isn't, and whose needs to be mailed.

730am, refill my coffee, out the door and off to fill up my car with gas...didn't have time to stop yesterday before heading to broken arrow for class

745am, have gas on the way to work

800am at the store, have two whiteboards of things to do

1230pm lunch, the table behind us has two people and four people standing and talking to them so loudly i have to shout so that Matt can hear me

130pm back at work and Bobbi has lost the tarantula....i hope someone other than me finds that darn thing

300pm cleaning out the back room, get rid of one pallet and take out the trash

430pm heading to the bank

445pm heading home, Matt is calling wanting to know where i am

500pm home, getting ready for church

530pm church, eat dinner, spend the rest of the evening trying to listen to Lance while keeping my mother in law from dumping her coffee on me

655pm leave church, run across town to staples to get sacks for the store....they close at 7pm

710pm get home, dig optimist stuff out of the car

715pm fill out deposit slips, balance check book, pay optimist dues and record all information in ledger

800pm take off make up and get into bed clothes

while crawling into bed, i realize that i have been running non stop since 530 am

i wont even bore you with my day yesterday, which included changing in the bathroom at the store and having zero time to put gas in my car

No comments:

Post a Comment