Monday, January 21, 2013

watching dominos fall

yesterday i took a nap and had a dream that i am afraid has undone the last 6 months of progress that i have made and threatens to drag me back into a deep depression

why is that we always think that the grass is greener on the other side....romanticize about times past.  My worst fault i always see what i think that people can be, ignoring what they really are...potential doesn't always equal future results. 

I found myself needy yesterday and easily irritated, filled with anxiety, my heart racing. 

I have already missed an assignment on my online class, which makes me want to just give up this semester.  I cannot struggle through another semester like i did the last one.  I am seriously thinking of dropping my online class and just focusing on my tax preparation in BA on Thursday nights. 

Yesterday just wasn't a successful day for me, i took my basic test for tax preparation and failed.  I get to take once more and if i don't pass.  I have no clue what i will do for this semester.  The problem is that hopefully i don't let these few days turn into a downward spiral, which unfortunately is easy for me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment