Tuesday, January 29, 2013

perception

Random Thoughts of a tired Soldier!
I no longer wish to conform, why? I have many so called friends, but few true friends. (Maybe I am the problem). I cannot imagine what TV is like back home right now, AFN sucks ass, political BS. Where is the Middle Ground? Random Thoughts of a tired Soldier!
1. I believe Gun control is the ability to hit what I aim for.
2. I believe in the Constitution ...and in all amendments.
3. I believe in fair taxes (The Fair Tax Book written by Neal Bortz.)
4. I believe those on public assistance should not drive better cars with bigger wheels than I do.
5. I believe those on public assistance should have to pass a drug test, and it should not be generational.
6. I believe in God.
7. I believe in hard work, and starting from the bottom.
8. I believe in Freedom. If you do not believe this then unfriend me immediately.
9. I believe we have enough laws. If you do not believe this unfriend me immediately.
10. I believe we as a Nation should reach out and help our own before we extend our efforts elsewhere. If you do not believe this then unfriend me immediately.
Gonna thin the herd a little here.
11. I believe marriage is between a woman and a man. If you are gay, I am indifferent about it. I do not care unless you infringe upon my space. Those of my Friends that were in San Diego with me several years back (John Brandl, Kyle Hunter, Jacob Morgan, Nicole Childress, Tina Hunter) can attest I do not give one rats ass if you are, just don’t come onto me. (The last statement may cost me my presidency). Surprisingly enough I have gay friends.
12. I believe 100% and from the bottom of my heart in the United States Military. If you do not then unfriend me quick fast an in a hurry and go punch yourself in the throat or meet me back in the USA and I shall do it for you.
Still more to lose.
13. I believe it is absolutely OK to serve your country and be Gay.
14. I believe parents should show their children that they love them, set clear expectations for success, show them the path. If you don’t believe this then unfriend me today.
15. I believe parents should take responsibility for their children. If you do not believe this then unfriend me today.
16. I believe kids should have their ass busted for getting out of line. If you do not believe this then unfriend me today.
17. I believe we should only care what the world thinks about the USA as long as it does not cost 1 (one) US Military or Civilian Casualty. If you do not believe this then unfriend me today.
18. I believe in eating meat.
19. I believe that corn is a vegetable, it is so good, don’t unfriend me for this one.
20. I believe, if you don’t screw with me I won’t screw with you.
21. I believe that 70’s show is great. If you don’t believe this then unfriend me today.
22. I believe Red Foreman is awesome. If you don’t believe this then unfriend me today.
23. I am also diversified; The Big Bang Theory is also good.
24. I believe that republicans and democrats are both chickenshits at this point. I believe we need a real third party to step up and be accounted for. Maybe a Republicrat? Democans? Maybe even the Tea Party or the Libertarians will show up with a quality leader with the ability to move our country forward.
25. I believe true leaders are born not made, although I will concede that you can always make a better leader.
26. I believe to go against the grain is not always a bad thing.
27. I strongly believe business should make money and add value to society.
28. I strongly believe in the Free Market.
I had a vision while I was in a fever induced coma that only allowed me to mutter from time to time for the last three days. In my vision, I was leading a charge. I can’t really remember what we were going for, but many of you were in it. Some of these items I am fairly passionate about, others mostly I am indifferent, not meaning I don’t care, meaning it does not bother me one way or another. I’ll defer to #20. I actually wrote a few notes while sick.
I believe I will lose some of my liberal friends and some of my conservative friends. I can live with the loss. We can still be acquaintances, no big deal. However, not above agreeing to disagree and driving on.
This list is by no way shape or form is all inclusive and can be added to at anytime, However, I probably will not be changing my stance on most topics. I’ll defer to #20. No particular order, just…..
Overly Random thoughts of a tired soldier!
 
So this was posted by a guy i went to high school with, the only thing i could think of was  "this was the guy that kept a roach in a coffee cup feeding it donuts in our computer science class???".  I seriously thought that he got this from someone else so i googled "random thoughts of a tired soldier" and nope, as best as i can tell it is his original thoughts.  I thought of making some snarky comment about how this could not have come from the person who kept a pet roach in first period, then i thought he probably remembers me as the clone with the bad perm, incapable of any kind of deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment