Tuesday, January 29, 2013

permission

today my employees just gave me the blues.....

i had an ex employee call me today looking for her w2.  I really wanted to say was "yes, let me just drop what i am doing to help you with your issues, considering you just walked out one day".  I did explain to her that she should have made sure that her mailing address was correct in the system before she quit, sorry, walked out.  I think that she got the hint that i am not full of useful information. 

had another ex employee who was lazy as the day is long call another store looking for a job, she told the manager that she had "all kinds of experience"....as Paula used to say is......long driveway, no house.

i am tired of being my employees mother, they need to break the suction.  I am not overly concerned about the amount of time that you have to spend with your significant other, i have a store to run and issues of my own. 

i always say that no one can take advantage of you without your permission........i am not giving them permission any longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment