Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the snake

if the grass is greener on the other side, why does my back yard look like a garden of weeds with pretty purple flowers......

i am sure that my husband will tell me it is from all of the cheap birdseed that i feed the birds to entertain the cats

i have been having strange dreams lately, matt tells me that dreams are my subconscious trying to work things out

last night i had the strangest dream about mr x, he kept trying to give me an invitation to something, he said that it was a "family" thing.  I don't really remember a lot except that i was finally able to give him a piece of my mind.  I was whitty, had all the right things to say, and was able to get my point across exactly as i wanted to.  He honestly didn't understand why I didn't want to accept his invitation and why i was upset (i obviously put too much thought into my dreams).  Ironically, he had only invited me to get my dad there to marry him and this chic he had been dating for six months.   Funny, up until this moment i hadn't thought that this should upset me. 

Remember, when you mess with a snake, don't be shocked when you get bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment