Friday, July 26, 2013

I am done

today I am just done.  I REALLY need for this week to be OVER!!!

Monday, finished the last two assignments due for my summer semester, took my husband to the neurologist to see why he has a constant headache (besides being married to me).  The doctors conclusion was it is a "rebound headache".  I don't know but if the new meds work we should save a mint in Excedrin.

Tuesday, went in at 6am, had to take off at 2 to drive almost an hour for therapy.  I came home and balanced the books for my volunteer group.  My phone wakes me up at 12:30am with flood warnings and tornado warnings.  We lose power about 10 minutes later.  I try to go back to sleep, but the battery backups around the house are serenading me.  My husband finally turns them off and immediately falls asleep (I swear he is borderline narcoleptic) and starts to snore.  I move to the living room, almost fall asleep and here he comes.  He has to change his insulin cartridge.  I almost fall asleep again and he wakes me up, telling me to go to the bedroom because he will be awhile changing his cartridge.  I go to the bedroom, almost back asleep and he wakes me to tell me he is done and I can move to the living room again if I would like.  REALLY?

Wednesday, had to be at my volunteer group early to give them their books back.  A lady meets me at the door telling me she had money for me.  I told her that I was no longer the treasurer, she replied that she knew.....then why are you giving me money, is it for personal use?

Thursday, regional visit, I get to the store at 6:15am.  I flooded aquatics and then proceeded to take a bath in salt water. Regional proceeded to hand me my behind.  We receive a letter from the IRS that we owe $3k.  My poor husband was freaking out, I just didn't have it to give. 

Today, hateful people.  I don't know why I let it get to me so much, but I do.  Lady from career services waits until last night to tell me that she hasn't received my resume or cover letter.  I email her the information and then ask her to let me know if she needs anything else, because my professor is waiting for her to email him the grades THIS MORNING.  She let me know late this morning that the cover letter I emailed her is incorrect and that she hasn't received my thank you letter.  I have to leave work and email her two documents which takes me an hour to do, because they have to be exactly to her liking.  I took off Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday to work on all of my assignments to ensure that they were submitted in plenty of time (the semester ends today).  I have even sent emails to my professor asking why I was missing grades....he is waiting for the lady at career services.  I still have a paper that my professor hasn't graded.  Oh yeah, did I mention that he is out of the country and has been all summer.  I did mention that in my survey for the class.  I go with my husband to Staples and they are busy.......why, back to school.  Oh, how I miss those days, NOT!!!!  I found a chair, sat, caught up on Facebook, and just smiled.  I then get a phone call today from a guy (who I cannot understand) that says that he is calling from a collection agency and I owe him around $250 (I think)for my alarm system.  I asked him why I owed if I cancelled and he tried to explain but I don't understand his English.  I told him to mail me a letter explaining why I owed him money.  I think he said he would. 

Yesterday I come home and the garage door is open.  I come in and everything seems to be in place.  I make the dogs walk the house with me and I find the garage door opener laying on the floor in the foyer. Bubba likes to get things off the foyer table, I guess it makes him feel closer to us.  He must have started to chew on the door opener and the door opened.  We figured he probably dropped the opener and ran to the kitchen as soon as he heard the door open, thinking that one of us had came home early.  We wonder how long he stood staring at the door to the garage waiting on us to walk in.

I am almost scared to get out of bed in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment