Monday, July 15, 2013

zimmerman trayvon verdict

The Zimmerman verdict has come back and I know that it is very controversial, my thoughts are with the families.  No one ever wins this kind of case.  There is now talk of a civil action.  I doubt Zimmerman owns anything of value and even if he does, all the money in the world can't and won't bring back Trayvon.  I watched an interview with his father before the trial started and I could see the pain in his eyes.  My mother always said there was nothing worse in this world than a parent having to bury a child and I agree.  No one will ever truly know what happened that night except for Trayvon and Zimmerman, God will have to sort out the rest. 

I think that true forgiveness is letting go and I think all parties involved will have to find their own path to forgiveness.  I just hope that they are able to find it in this lifetime or many more lives will have been lost than just Trayvon's.


No comments:

Post a Comment