Monday, October 7, 2013

Cashing out

Lately the song that I sing in my head is "I want to be sedated".  A friend tells me though that you really don't get the good drugs at "the nut hut" as he calls it.

I believe I have won the bad wife of the year award.  I kept telling my husband that he needed to get up this morning and he ignored me.  I thought he was just not talking to me. .... Nope, having an insulin reaction.   I walked out the door and went to my doctors appointment.

I have two regional visits at the end of the week and I am becoming paranoid because of krysis and their hot line calls.  
My mother had her doctors appointment and the doctor didn't show.   I wish I could call in as much as doctors do.  The appointment was rescheduled and she says she isn't going back because she knows it is bad news. 

It makes me ponder if I was going to die, would I want to know when?  I really think I would.  I would cash out, sell the house, and go live on the beach somewhere.  I wouldn't worry about flies or weeds.  I would put my butt in the warm sand and my feet in the water with my animals in tow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment