Saturday, October 5, 2013

final insult

I had lunch with my dad the other day, we were discussing how mean my mother had become.  Unfortunately that was the side that she always showed to me claiming it was to keep herself from being hurt. Rodney's mother was mean to him and ironically it always made my mother mad.  I couldn't understand because I thought she was just as mean.  We were talking and I pointed out to him that he had married his mother.  We all have a MO of people that we date and usually they resemble the opposite sex parent. 

As hard as I tried not to, I married Butch.  Someone who is emotionally unavailable for me and unwilling to take responsibility for their actions, always blaming someone else (usually me).  Someone who is always saying they are going to do something and rarely follow through.

Lord, I do not want to be divorced again.  My therapist has made me promise to not make any big decisions for the year that we are in therapy. 

Let me drag out my crystal ball and tell you how this is going to end.  My mother will die, he has already said that if it has to do with my mother that he doesn't care,  This will be the final insult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment