Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Am I crazy

I feel as though I am going crazy.   I went to see my therapist yesterday and felt like I was in a tail spin.   Today I get up and feel totally different.  Don't get me wrong, I don't feel as though I am going to climb Mount Everest, but I was able to get out of bed without feeling as though I am walking through quick sand.

So I feel like an idiot making everyone change their life around so I could go to the doctor.  

I get to the doctor and asked her if I am crazy?  

So I am upgraded from mild depression with general anxieties to full blown depression. 

I always love it when they ask me if I have issues with energy.  Yeah, since I was like 9.  I don't ever recall not being tired.   I don't even think my parents gave me a bedtime because I was asleep before 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment