Friday, October 18, 2013

put my faith in God

Apparently, I need to sit down and think about all of the people that dislike me....

My department manager felt the need to go to the internet and air her dirty laundry, which our company has a strict policy against.  Tomorrow I get to put her on administrative leave, I figure she will throw her keys at me anyway.  I guess I should start practicing to duck.  In the airing of her dirty laundry I was called the worst manager ever. 

I remember why I got involved in management all of those years ago.  I had worked for bad managers and I wanted to positively effect people lives.  I wanted to treat people right.  I am now figuring out that cannot be accomplished if you want people to actually work for their paycheck.  I will never understand people and their mediocrity.  It is like I have said before, sometimes you want more for people than they want for themselves.

If all works out well, this person will be gone instead of making my life a living hell until she either leaves or I get rid of her. 

I was so not looking forward to having to go through more drama the next few weeks.  I am thankful to God for taking care of my situation and reminding me that I just need to put my faith in him and remember that he always has a plan. 

I just don't understand why I just can't run a good store, have happy employees and not have any freaking drama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment