Sunday, June 30, 2013

fixing people

I had a meeting this morning and only had 5 employees show up, so we all went to breakfast.  it was nice to be the boss this morning. 

I did finished my module two for business communications and now have to finish reading a chapter for marketing so that I can complete my third test.  I was shocked that I have a 92 in that class, haven't done really well on the tests.  her tests are timed and you only have one shot, you cant go back to questions that are taking too long.  she is tough.  now, I have to write a 5 page paper with new product marketing for a series or sodas marketed to the obese and diabetic.  with all of the information she wants, I am thinking this is going to be way longer than five pages.  she wants four total 8x10 advertisements. 

my sunday routine usually consists of taking the dogs for a drive, donut shop, and nap.  bubba looked so sad this morning when I left without him.  I came back and they were outside.  I opened the door and they slowly walked into the house until they realized the door to the garage was open and the car doors were too.  I took them for a long drive this morning.  it was nice.

this last week has worn me out and I am afraid this next week isn't going to be much better.  I have a board meeting tomorrow.  I am still not sure that I am going to continue this organization and will probably tell them as much tomorrow.  I don't know why I am wasting my time on a board for a president who wants to do his own thing anyway.  I am way too tired and have too much going on for this kind of aggravation. 

I have my therapist appointment on Tuesday, she wants to know about my ex husband....this should be interesting.  I hate telling that story, I always minimize it and I feel like such a dumb ass for being in that relationship.  besides my childhood, that is probably my second biggest piece of baggage.  I just don't know why I continue to pick relationships to be in with people who I am trying to fix.  I hate that about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment