Monday, June 10, 2013

shadows and hermaphrodites, yep

this morning i heard a man, who had been talking about a horrible ordeal he had been through, and the interviewer asked him how he was.  he said that a shrink had told him that it was kind of like his shadow it was always there, it was up to him how much he focused on it.  

i am too busy looking backward to turn around and live my life.  too busy trying to please other people.

i think it is hard for people in my life to live with me, to understand me, i think i could live like a shut in like my mother.  i am beginning to hate the sound of other people's voices and wish that they would stop talking to me.  yes, i forgot to take my afternoon anxiety medicine. 

i like that i am back in school again and that it is all online, i am able to shut myself away into my office with my cat and do my work.  be able to submerse myself into something other than my head. 

isn't it ironic, you always want to be somewhere other than where you are, doing something other than what you are doing.  maybe it is greed, we are raised in this world of "get it now".  it has affected (or is that effected) everything, it has killed our economy, we have started a war because we want our gas to go where we want to go in our huge SUVs NOW.  

i did find something interesting the other day, a dog that was a hermaphrodite (you are going to have to google that if you don't already know).  i read a blog about grooming (just so that i can realize that i am not in this alone) and while trimming the dogs nails, they noticed a protruding object.  they told the lady to go to the vet and she came back to tell them that her dog was a hermaphrodite, she could either have the extra appendage cut off or she would have to ensure that it was lubricated daily......i love my dogs, but that is more personal than i want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment