Sunday, June 9, 2013

weird dreams

last week was brutal...

by the time thursday afternoon was here, i had nothing left to give.  i took lunch, sat in the car and cried, came home and was in bed asleep by 7pm. 

someone found a bag full of kittens thrown in a dumpster behind a convenience store, they didn't even have their eyes open.  hateful customers.  incompetent people who want to run things their way.  i just did not have it to give.  friday my boss showed up and i think he pretty much knew i was done. 

i am trying to get back into the swing of school.  i took my first test last night and made an 80....i think that professors try to use the same tests that they lecture from, but don't realize that an online class has no lecture.  i answered the first 10 questions wondering if i had read the correct book. 

my other class is business communications and part of my first assignment is to write a resume...i want to send my instructor an email that states that i have a job....is that a good enough resume?

i had very vivid and weird dreams last night.  i dreamed about a guy that was my boyfriend in high school.  he was the sweetest guy to me and i wished that i would have had the tools to treat him better.  but he went on and married someone else.

the grass is always greener on the other side. 

the morale to my stories are people in my past that i wished i would have treated better or people that i wished i wouldn't have given and lost so much.  as my brother would tell me, my picker is broke. 

ironically, as i sat and cried, my significant other just sat there.  i have decided that he just doesn't have it to give.  this is another lesson of me standing on my own two feet emotionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment