Sunday, June 16, 2013

whew

i am flipping exhausted, this is the longest week ever

monday night, had a guy that was a no call, no show.  this means that yesterday i was still working on a truck that should have been done wednesday.  i had to pull all of the dog food out of the back, work it and organize it.  thank goodness when i left, there was only one pallet left and receiving had been swept.  needless to say i hurt this morning. 

i got spoiled last semester, all i had to do was show up on thursday night and do people's taxes, and was done by april 15th.   this semester, i have to actually read books and do assignments.  every day this week i have gone to work then came home to eat a bowl of cereal and work on homework until it is time to go to bed.

i had a regional visit on thursday and i was unable to do really anything to prepare for it because i had to spend all wednesday afternoon with the police and my pill head employee.  i had an another employee come up to me and tell me that he had told her that he was fired because he got in the guy's face????  i just said no, he wasn't let go because he got in the guy's face.  why do people have to make themselves seem bigger than they are?  that never even happened, but i guess he feels like a bigger man saying he had an altercation with the guy instead of saying he is a thief. 

regional visit didn't go great, my future ex manager, couldn't prioritize if there was a million dollars at stake.  june 21 cannot come soon enough, i am sure he feels the same way.  then he shows up looking as if he has slept in a ditch.  he walks through the door carrying his shoes in his hands (late as usual).  he has on a wrinkled shirt, and pants that look as though he has walked through the desert for 40 years, shreds of fabric hanging off the bottom from where he has walked on them. 

friday was just crazy, crack head day. i told bobbi it was god's way of punishing us for laughing at people of walmart the day before.   yesterday, i was saying a prayer to god to help me make it through the day.

last night was the optimist carnival and i had to go and work from 7-9.  really, i am usually in bed by 8 and i absolutely would have been last night.  i did have some funnel cake, then regretted it, the sugar and grease was way too much and my stomach wasn't happy.  i left before the carnival was over and i was so exhausted that i had issues going to sleep. 

at wednesday's morning meeting, my husband told the president to stay away from him.  his wife comes and sees me on thursday asking why.  last night, the president wanted to talk to me, but i just blew him off.  i didnt have it to give.  i didnt realize that i was joining the drama club. 

today, the day i usually sleep all day and need it, i have to do a cover letter and a resume for my business communications class.  i would like to go out to my parents, but really do not have it to give for an altercation with my mother. 

the dogs didnt even get a ride to the donut shop, but i have done very well on my diet.  i think last night is the only day that i have gone over my calorie goal for the past two weeks and i am below 180.  now the issue is, most of my clothes are falling off of me.  oh well, i will just live in the same two pairs of capris for the summer.  i have my annual summit in san antonio this year, so finding clothes to wear for 5 days might be interesting....oh well, dresses always fit. 

after the bad karma i brought home from last years summit, i am not going early or staying late.  besides all i did was run up credit card bills, get stuck in detroit, get sick, and come home to heartache.  no thank you, i will stick to my diet, my budget, and be a good girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment