Wednesday, April 3, 2013

bulk discount for crazy???

thank you to everyone who said a prayer for me this week, my RVP isnt going to make it this trip, my new guy did a good job and we only had 2 pallets of freight to finish.....thank you

i am still so exhausted this week and i fear that i am getting sick, slept horribly last night.  My husband had to go to the election board to pick up the ballots last night.  Very rarely i am in the house alone and never at night.  I had issues going to sleep last night, i could just picture some intruder walking through my bedroom door.  Yes, i get how paranoid this is, considering i own two dogs who dont even like the UPS guy at the door.  I finally fell asleep, kind of, then my husband came home and i was able to drift into a deep sleep.  I woke up at midnight, coughing. The rest of the night (morning, rather) i spent having nightmares of varying people trying to kill me.  I got up late this morning, was late to get Steve, late to my optimist meeting, where i was greeted with a "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN".  I didnt even have a chance to answer, before i had to give a rather pathetic state of address about a chamber event which the brochure with all of the information was sitting in my binder on the kitchen counter.  Mr. B was so generous to pick up my coffee cup and spill cofffee all over my optimist binder and i didnt notice that until this morning when i went to pick it up, so i just left it. 

My dad sent me a text today, he had been asking about my old shrink and it seems as though he diagnosis all of his patients with bi polar and prescribes them the same medicine.  I told him that i knew he was worthless, unless you are a pill head, and i already had a new appointment with a new shrink at the OU medical center.  Ironically, they asked me if anyone in my family had been there before....i should have asked if we get a bulk discount.  There is enough crazy in my family to go around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment