Wednesday, April 10, 2013

you cannot make this stuff up

Sincerly, my aunt is the FUNNIEST person that i know....i stole this from her blog, so if you EVER doubt that our family should get a discount for crazy....here you go


http://oklhdan-musingsamiddleagedwoman.blogspot.com/

I spoke with my brother this morning and we went through the tornado drill...... Last time there was a tornado literally half a block from his house....he told me he didn't go to the cellar (in his back yard) because he was "Stoned in the kitchen". What he meant was he was "Stunned"...... Cracked me up. His neighbors were in his cellar but he was "stoned in the kitchen".


So....I've been trying to help him prepare for the possibility of going to his cellar. We have flashlights ready etc. but he hit me with...."What if the sirens blow and I'm in bed"?

I told him to just get up and get his flashlight and go down to the backyard and get in the cellar.

"But I'll be naked" he responded.

TMI...................I asked him if he knows where he keeps his clothes? He responded, "Yeah". I then said, "Well put them on and then go to the cellar."

He told me he would rather get in the bathtub naked.

I give up............guess he'll be stoned in the tub this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment