Saturday, April 27, 2013

too young to be crazy??

i LOVE my animals, they are my babies

one of my fellow optimist members was in the other morning and he had been looking at a dog house.  he had originally been looking at a small, which i don't carry in store, but offered to order.  it turns out his dog is 55lbs, so he went with the large....don't ask how he thought a small would work, but anyway.  he is always telling me how much his wife LOVES her dog.  she had bought a dog house the previous week for her dog and the dogs weren't sharing.   this is where it gets good, she had the dog house in the house, so that the dog could get "used to it" before she put it outside.  i wasn't sure i had heard this correctly, so i said "let me get this straight, you have an outdoor dog house inside your house", he said yes.  i told him that people thought i was crazy about my animals, but i do believe that they have me beat.  he told me i wasn't old enough to be crazy yet......if he only knew

No comments:

Post a Comment