Monday, April 1, 2013

busy day

i am just not sure how i am going to make it through this week.  I have a new guy working tonight, probably 21 pallets of freight to go out, which means that there will be four pallets of repacks to go out before Thursday.  My hip already hurts...i am getting way too old for this crap. 

i had a board meeting at 6:30 am and went to pick up Steve, which was a great idea, because he was finally able to get a halfway straight answer from our president about the promoter of this bike ride that i haven't heard one good thing about.  I am going to have to go to another board meeting IF he can get this so called promoter to show up, but i am not holding my breath.  I took Steve to the VA, finally put gas in my car, then went to the tint shop to drop my car off.  My husband picked me up and brought me home to pick up his other truck, i went to the store and worked on scrubbing more wax off of kickplates.  I went to lunch, came home, went to the dry cleaners, took my husband back to work, came home and took two conference calls while i tried to find some information on a bike ride for optimist.  No nap for me today.  I went to Walgreen's bought some pain relieving pm and hope that i sleep like the dead, because i need it. 

i just have five days then i get a week off for vacation, i have my appointment with my new shrink.  I am so not looking forward to it, but something has to give.  I have been better able to at least not spend both of my days off in bed, but now i am down to just one.  I really hope that she is able to help me, because this has been going on for too long. 

i have a new show to watch, renovation realities....anyone that has EVER tried to complete a project with their significant other will be able to relate and will realize that everyone else is just the same in their relationship

Bobbi told me today that she bought a rose bush this weekend.  I have a green thumb in the spring but about the time that august gets here and it is 105, i am done. She said that she planted next the air conditioner so that when it gets really hot, the water run off from the condenser will water her rose bush.  I thought that was very smart. 

i saw the cutest little boy tonight at dinner, he just made me smile.  i asked my husband if he thought that we would hate each other and be miserable if we had kids, he jokingly told me that he was married and already miserable.  i just know how the level of difficulty increases when you have children in a marriage, people have different parenting styles and it can cause friction.  I was always so scared to have children because i didn't think that i would be able to be selfless enough to give a child everything that they needed.  People always tried to tell me it would be different when i had my own children, but i never felt that sure in my ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment