Wednesday, April 10, 2013

warning will rogers, warning

this is my rant today

made it to my meeting this morning at 6:30 am.....yes, i have decided that the president is either the most ignorant person i have EVER met or sly as a fox.  It is amazing how he seems to only hear what he wants.  If you ask him a question he doesnt like or doesnt want to answer, he just acts like he doesnt hear it.  I want to scream at him " ou were looking at me, you SAW my lips moving, DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT HEAR ME!!!"  This morning he asked me for a list of his board members, i told him to ask his secretary....who exactly does he call when he calls people to remind them of the board meeting, whoever he fancies on the contact list?  There was a city councilman at the meeting this morning and bless his heart, he asked if anyone had questions.  It is absolutely amazing how many ideas people have, but no one EVER seems to want to get off the behind and do something.  Our president decided that it would be a great idea if the blinds were all straightened in a building that was abandoned....this would make it look not so abandoned...okay.

I get home, start working on invoices, my husband is taking the dogs to the vet.   I go to the bank, run several other errands and it is time to go get the dogs.  I go and get the dogs, come home, husband wants to go eat.  He walks out the door to the garage as i go to turn off the light in the kitchen so i don't have to hear him complain and Mr. B is taking off out the door.  I yell for my husband to catch him, but he isn't quick enough.  I know this drill, i cant run fast enough to catch him, my husband walking down the street as i go to get in my car to get the dog.  I am driving all over the neighborhood and my husband finally gets in the car.  An hour later we get a phone call, he is at a school on the other side of the neighborhood. 

I cannot stand people who waste time talking about things they will never do.  I don't EVER talk about what i will do, say, or wear when i am a size 6.....why, because i will NEVER be a size 6.   I HATE  being in charge, which is why i kill myself to go to school.  I want a job that i make good money, but i don't have to be in charge. 

For one day i want to be able to live in land of these people.  The land where straightened blinds would make the entire city look SO much better.  The land of where i can crap a million dollars to buy into a franchise and have my stressed out/depressed wife worry about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment