Tuesday, April 24, 2012

agenda

seperation of church and state

i think as dysfunctional that the government is that they were on to something.  It is a seperation of your personal life with your other lives. Someone asked me yesterday why i didnt have my campaign sign on my personal facebook page.  Facebook is my escape, my time to catch up with my friends to see what is new and exciting in their lives, not to broadcast my agenda. 

i have learned to create more defined boundaries in my life.  My employees dont need to be a part of my personal life and my home life doesnt need to be involved in my day life.  I used to work for a company that loved the term "worklife".  No one really figured it out, but i think it was akin to slavery. They owned you and to make you feel better for eating, living, and breathing their business you were given a catch phrase to make it seem as if you had some choice in the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment