Sunday, April 29, 2012

vacation

"Barmaid play me some Buffett, I’m in a mood to get away
So pour me a vacation, I need to leave here right away
I gotta get down by the ocean, if it’s only in my mind
Take me out to paradise, if only for tonight, I can leave it all behind"
great divide

this is how i feel today, well, without the hangover......not quite the drinker i used to be (that is probably a good thing)

today is one of those day that i want to raise my hand and tell the conductor to make the world stop spinning, i want off this ride

yesterday
6:20 am my alarm starts going off
i get up,shower, write my blog, drink my coffee and read my devotional
go to work
stay until 11:45
go to bank
pharmacy
house
lunch with an old friend
pedicure (usually i just put new polish on top of old polish)
home
walking door to door to hand out brochures
homework
store to set ad
home to have long discussion with husband about state of affairs until 1am

this is a short day and yes, i took my meds

No comments:

Post a Comment