Saturday, April 28, 2012

guidance

It is ironic how much of my value is wrapped up in what other people think of me.  Perfect example, the perceived way the workers of my opponent looked at me.  I felt as if i were in high school again, not being the cool kid or probably the way that i treated the person that i thought was less than me. 

I sincerely believe that everything happens for a reason, i may not understand the reason for a very long time, but it all falls into a bigger plan.  It was put upon my heart to run for this position because it was a challenge, something i could fail at, and put me outside of my comfort zone. 

I just sat next to my husband, thankful for my in laws and their sweet disposition, and asked god to show me the way he would like to me to act in this situation.  It is always easy to follow guidance when we want something. I always ask that God makes the situation go away or easier, but there is zero education in that wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment