Saturday, April 21, 2012

memories

never have a meaningful relationship with someone who doesnt have really good friends

it shows a track record.  If someone doesnt have really tight relationships then it proves that they have zero ability to give and take, to take the bad with the good, and cant (or wont) go the extra mile for someone else.

I ran into a lady that was my mothers roommate when she left my adoptive father.  I have truly been blessed to have people in my life that were willing and able to give me what my original parental units were too focused on their own issues to give me.  She was telling me all of the times that she basically entertained me while my mother slept.  I do not get how a mother cannot fight for her child.  I am the second child that she left behind.  My father talks about how she had a bad childhood, welcome to the club lady.....so did I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment