Friday, April 13, 2012

mediocrity


"................and I can't for the life of me figure out how she could choose to champion mediocrity the way she's learned to around you."

championing mediocrity

sometimes i wished that i could figure out how to do that, i could probably sleep at night

always something to prove................ to myself mostly, it used to be to my mother.  Ironically, i received that but then i realized that i am the one that must look in the mirror in the morning.  I am the one that has to live with my decisions and you can lie/fake most people, but not yourself (unfortunately). 

Epiphany, i used to call my adoptive father when life either rewarded me or punished me. 

When big news happens now, i just send a text.   I am not sure if it is because i don't have time or the need for the fanfare??




No comments:

Post a Comment