Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you to my favorite Aunt, who is THE best story teller i have ever heard, for the award. I appreciate you motivating me to have a blog, giving me the strength to put it all out there, and for nominating me. I have never received an award before but I did win a duck call at a ducks unlimited dinner and i still have it.  I will try to follow the instructions as follows:

The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
When you win the award there a few details that need to be attended to:
  1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
  4. Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
These are some of my favorite blogs to follow (sorry, i only have two, but i don't have time for things that don't truly motivate me). Check them out.

http://petgroomingthegoodthebadthefurry.blogspot.com/
i am new to the business of grooming, but now i have to manage this part of the business.  I love animals and i love the passion that this lady has for her clients.  I love the fact that she makes me know that i am not alone in this boat. 

http://oklhdan-musingsamiddleagedwoman.blogspot.com/                       
my dear aunt, who is mentioned above (thank you for calling me young, i guess 40 is suppose to be the new 30).  I appreciate the nod and the time that you dedicate to reading my ramblings and commenting. 

I originally started my blog for the soul purpose of releasing my thoughts, feelings, and stories from my head and heart and into the universe (as my tag line states), but like most others my blog went from past occurrences to present.  I have always tried to stay true to the purpose (even though it has gotten my into trouble and started some difficult conversations with my husband), but that is the great thing about the blog, it is mine and it is for me.  The fact that some people take the time to read it is great and i am always thankful.....so thank you. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment