Saturday, April 7, 2012

shoes

hi, my name is ___________ and i am a shoe addict, it has been less than 24 hours since i bought my last pair of shoes

i just cannot help myself, it is spring and the shoes are all so cute and colorful (usually cheap) and they are so easy to buy.  I am size 9, no matter if i have 10 or 20 pounds to lose. 

i am the type of person that if i dont have anything to wear that looks and feels good, then i dont want to leave the house.  It is the equivalent of having a bad hair day. 

this is why women love shoes, they always fit and most of the time they are the only part of the outfit that we really see. Cute shoes can make you smile.  Really cute shoes will get you compliments and that will really make you smile (except when my professor, who is wearing a tie dye poncho with fringe, tells me that she likes my shoes....this makes me scared)

this is the real difference between men and women, men have 4 pairs of shoes (except my father...maybe this is where i get it)

everyday
winter
nice
back up everyday

winter, these are either old shoes or a pair of boots that will be worn when the weather is cruddy

nice, they are the "someone has died" shoes or "i am trying to get a JOB" shoes

If you live with a shoe addict be prepared to see your woman with two different shoes on, asking your opinion....yes, i have been known to skype people to ask their opinion.

My father always tells me that you can tell what kind of person someone is by their shoes. 

If there is a twelve step program for my addiction, then i must have a cute pair of shoes for every step.....

No comments:

Post a Comment