Tuesday, April 24, 2012

nesting

nesting is something i almost always reserve for the fall. 

I love fall, i love the smell, i love the weather, my birthday is in the fall, and i love wearing a sweater to keep warm.

Lately, i notice with the craziness of work, school, running for office, and my personal life that i have started to nest. 

Sunday i had to be at work at 6am, i left and went to buy flowers.  I NEVER want to do yard work.  I used the excuse of "if i am going to put a sign with my name on it in my yard, then it should look respectable".  I have dreaded doing that flower garden for years.  Matt finally offered to pay someone to do it.  Maybe that was my motivation, paying someone for something that i can do. 

Matt used to be the one that was OCD about the kitchen.  He banned me from filling or emptying the dishwasher because i didn't do it the way her liked.  I now empty and fill the dishwasher. 

Sometimes i think that my nesting is a control thing.......and we all know how much i LOVE to be in control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment