Friday, May 10, 2013

crackhead day

today was crackhead day....

I had a guy come in and want to speak with the manager.  he says that he worked on the air conditioner and hadn't been paid yet.  I asked him if he had been dispatched by corporate.  yes, Debbie from corporate.  Debbie said that I had never sent in the invoice.  I don't send in invoices.  he says 'then how am I suppose to get paid".  I say "you are suppose to send in the invoices".  now, keep in mind the whole entire time this conversation is taking place, the tweeker wont stay still.  I am having to play ring around the rosey with a table.  one time he plants himself behind a sign and I have to peer around the sign to see him.  crackhead.

couple has a "cool fish" and want to know what else to put with it.....cool fish?  turns out it is a cichlid (extremely aggressive).  I felt as though I was playing "whose on first".  can I get this fish, yes, but your fish will eat it.  what about this fish, yes, but your fish will eat it.  by the time the conversation was over, the fish was a chinchillafish and they bought 3 fish that will now be dinner. 

i started my new meds today, i am so looking forward to feeling somewhat normal.....it is amazing how a good nights sleep will make that happen.

i told my fish person, i wouldn't be able to do her job, people just irritate me.  my husband replied that everyone annoys me these days, especially him.  i cannot stand the sarcasm from him, it is rude and disrespectful.  i have told him this and he continues to do it.  yesterday, i told him i had a meeting sunday morning.  his reply was, well, am i suppose to be here.  as if he could care less.  that was just rude and stupid.  i am sorry, i just thought you might like to know where your wife was, he said that he probably wouldn't notice because he would be asleep. 

he then told me he had a dentist appointment this morning and i wanted to say, "do you need me to hold your hand". 

2 comments:

  1. Hope the new meds work!! You deserve to feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely amazing how much better I feel. It is awesome to be able to sleep at night. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete