Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rage

My therapist tells me i am full of rage....i don't like to be angry, it is being out of control.

Moore was hit was devastating tornadoes last night.  The local police department is taking donations.  I gathered a bunch of stuff to donate.  Nothing special, all of the toothbrushes and toothpaste you get from the dentist.  The soap my husband couldn't use because it broke him out.  The freebie stuff i get from clinique during bonus days.  I asked my husband if he could take it, his reply was he didn't know if he was getting out today.  I don't know if that means he is taking the day off or if he just doesn't plan on leaving his office.  I ask if i should just take it, he says that he will if he gets out today. 

The rage is coming.  My patience is gone and i am seriously thinking i should stay somewhere else until this process is complete. 

I know that my rage at him is displaced.  I am actually mad at Butch for not being there, for every guy who couldn't lift their pinkie for me. 

If i bring this up to him, he will get stuck on the topic of it is just a bag of toiletries and will never see the issue of i needed him to do something for me and he couldn't be bothered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment